the Power of Play.
Playing Swimming Games with your kids is a FANTASTIC way to help them learn to swim faster.
Kids learn best when they are playing.
With the SwimAble Power of Play PDF we give you games to play in the pool to start become a stronger swimmer.
The games in POWER OF PLAY are:
- Lots of FUN
- Help develop gross motor skills needed for Safer Swimming
- and grow your child's confidence in the water
BUT W/ SUBSCRIBER DISCOUNT: $9.99
LIFEVESTS SAVE LIVES.
Having your child wear a lifevest while playing in the pool helps them:
1. Build the confidence they need to feel comfortable in the water
2. Helps them feel their own buoyancy in the water & thus helps them develop the motor skills they need to be a strong swimmer, faster.
3. With a Progressive Training Vest, the more capable they become in the water, when they are swimming with you, you can start to remove some the flotation to ween them off of the vest.